These past few weeks have been challenging for everyone, and we hope that you are all safe and healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We feel extremely fortunate to be able to welcome our clients back to the studio. As the state of this public health emergency changes from day to day, we will remain focused on keeping our you safe, healthy, and informed. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
New Pilates Studio Protocols
- Temperature checks with contactless thermometer at the door and you will be asked a few questions before entry.
- You will be asked to sign our Covid-19 waiver.
- Masks are required while entering and exiting the studio and are optional while working out.
- Shoes off and into the cubbies. No shoes allowed past the front end of the studio. GRIP SOCKS REQUIRED!
- Please travel light. If you don’t need it to work out, don’t bring it.
- Please come alone. No guests will be allowed in the studio at any time during classes.
- Wash your hands before class and make your way to your station.
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitized before your arrival be feel free to wipe again if you’d like.
Not feeling well?
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or displaying symptoms. Late-cancel fees will be waived at this time, but please, contact us or log-in to your account to cancel. Class sizes are smaller so please don’t no-show!
- Staff will stay home if feeling ill or displaying symptoms. If a last minuted substitution is not possible, class will be canceled and you will be notified.
- We have installed a glass wall that now separates the Reformer side from the front end of the studio. This secondary barrier was added with your health and safety in mind.
- Wipes are provided to wipe down your stations before and after class.
- Extra time has been added between classes to sanitize and all surfaces before the next class.
- The studio will be deep cleaned and sprayed down with Gtech Protective Solution twice a week.(Click to learn more)
- Several touchless hand sanitizing stations have been added to the studio.
Group Classes, Private Sessions, & Zoom:
- We are limiting class frequency at this time and rolling out the group class schedule a few days at a time so check back frequently for new class times. Group class capacity has been reduced to 6 stations, with a 7th designated for the instructor.
- If you would prefer to book a private session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment. Know that private classes are scheduled around the group classes.
- Online Zoom classes are staying! For as long as our instructors are available, we will be staying online for now.
- Make sure you’re booking the right class! Zoom and in-studio classes are all on one schedule so pay attention when booking!
Just a few more things:
- We are limiting the use of accessories at this time but will have some available for sale at the studio for you to purchase and use during class.
- We reserve the right to turn you away if you show signs or symptoms of illness or fever.
- Please be kind! We are all new to this just like you are. Please be patient with us as we learn how to better serve you during this time.
- Class packages and Autopay:
- Please email us at email@example.com for questions regarding your packages or autopay program. We will not restart your autopay unless you ask!
- Class package expiration dates will be extended for the length of time we were closed. Please email us!
Thank you for supporting us and we can’t wait to see you!