Reformer Pilates with Karina
– Awesome! Class was challenging and was structured in an efficient way. Karina gave helpful tips/adjustments throughout the class. Highly recommend!
– This class was great!! Karina was super helpful making sure your body was positioned correctly for each exercise and gave great modifications due to my shoulder injury.
– Karina is a great instructor. She is very patient and provides excellent guidance regarding how to place your body in the correct form for each move. This is a great workout for all levels, as each move has beginner and more advanced options.
– I really liked Karina’s class. I have been doing Pilates a long time and still learned new exercises – always a plus! Karina paid attention to form and detail. I also appreciated the follow-up, I liked a song and she texted me the name! Great new reformers!
– Great class. Very challenging but all levels are able to do variations.
Reformer Pilates with Trina
– This class used heavier spring loads than Im used to. It felt more like strength training. I really liked it and feel like Ill be paying tomorrow in a good way. Definitely recommend it if you’re looking to tone.
– Awesome class. Very welcoming. My legs were shaking at the end!
Reformer Pilates with Christina
– Really liked the attention I got from the teacher.
– I really liked Christina’s class. I have been doing Pilates a long time and still learned new exercises – always a plus! Christina paid attention to form and detail. I also appreciated the follow-up, I liked a song and she texted me the name! Great new reformers!
Jumpboard + Reformer Pilates with Trina
– What an awesome workout! Trina kicked my butt! Will come back for more!
– This was a great class! Very fun and makes you focus on your coordination and body! Loved it! Will definitely be back!
Pilates is an exercise regimen that will test your body’s ability to resist pressure. Going into Pilates entirely unprepared, therefore, would be counterintuitive.Read More
Pilates machines are pieces of exercise equipment designed by Joseph Pilates specifically to be used with the Pilates Method.Read More
Pilates involves all three types of muscle contraction: concentric, isometric, and eccentric. Compared to other types of exercise, however, Pilates places greater emphasis on eccentric muscle contraction.Read More