Reformer Pilates with Karina
– Awesome! Class was challenging and was structured in an efficient way. Karina gave helpful tips/adjustments throughout the class. Highly recommend!
– This class was great!! Karina was super helpful making sure your body was positioned correctly for each exercise and gave great modifications due to my shoulder injury.
– Karina is a great instructor. She is very patient and provides excellent guidance regarding how to place your body in the correct form for each move. This is a great workout for all levels, as each move has beginner and more advanced options.
– I really liked Karina’s class. I have been doing Pilates a long time and still learned new exercises – always a plus! Karina paid attention to form and detail. I also appreciated the follow-up, I liked a song and she texted me the name! Great new reformers!
– Great class. Very challenging but all levels are able to do variations.
Reformer Pilates with Trina
– This class used heavier spring loads than Im used to. It felt more like strength training. I really liked it and feel like Ill be paying tomorrow in a good way. Definitely recommend it if you’re looking to tone.
– Awesome class. Very welcoming. My legs were shaking at the end!
Reformer Pilates with Christina
– Really liked the attention I got from the teacher.
– I really liked Christina’s class. I have been doing Pilates a long time and still learned new exercises – always a plus! Christina paid attention to form and detail. I also appreciated the follow-up, I liked a song and she texted me the name! Great new reformers!
Jumpboard + Reformer Pilates with Trina
– What an awesome workout! Trina kicked my butt! Will come back for more!
– This was a great class! Very fun and makes you focus on your coordination and body! Loved it! Will definitely be back!
Health and exercise enthusiasts have long been turning to pilates for a fun, whole-body workout that benefits both the brain and the body.Read More
The level of pilates class you sign up for shouldn’t correspond to how often you work out or how athletic you are.Read More
Physical activity is beneficial for people of all ages. Even moderate exercise several times per week can improve heart health and help maintain strength in your bones and muscles.Read More